ملتقى شباب وبنات كلية بغداد

أخي الزائر / أختي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدى
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدى
ملحوظة :
الاقسام مفتوحة للمشاهدة و النقل فلا تبخل على عضو اعطى من وقته ليقدم لك الموضوع الذي تريد بأن تسجل في المنتدى و تشكره

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أخي الزائر / أختي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدى
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدى
ملحوظة :
الاقسام مفتوحة للمشاهدة و النقل فلا تبخل على عضو اعطى من وقته ليقدم لك الموضوع الذي تريد بأن تسجل في المنتدى و تشكره

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

موقع يتعلق بكل ما يخص الطلبه في جامعة بغداد من حيث الدراسه وترفيه

المواضيع الأخيرة

» قناة الشرقية نتائج امتاحنات الصف الثالث متوسط 2013
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 14, 2013 8:35 pm من طرف Admin

» قناة الشرقية نتائج امتحانات الصف السادس علمي وادبي 2013
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 14, 2013 8:34 pm من طرف Admin

» نتائج امتحانات الصف الثالث متوصط 2013
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 14, 2013 8:33 pm من طرف Admin

» تجربة في الحب
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 26, 2012 5:38 pm من طرف اصنع من جرحي امل

» الدفاع علي رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 15, 2012 3:59 am من طرف KERDOUD YEHIA

» رسوماتك تدل على شخصيتك
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 10, 2012 12:43 am من طرف المهندسة

» فرص عمل في شركة اغاريد العراق للتجاره والمقاولات العامه المحدوده في شارع فلسطين
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2012 4:21 pm من طرف Admin

» الشمس تستيقظ من نوم عميق
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 27, 2011 6:43 pm من طرف اصنع من جرحي امل

» دورات اعلامية متميزة
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 9:21 pm من طرف المهندسة

» كلية الدراسات المتوسطة تقرر استقبال دفعة جديدة في تخصص التمريض العام وتخصص وادارة الأعمال
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 9:16 pm من طرف المهندسة

» الشبيبة الفتحاوية بكلية الدراسات المتوسطة تستنكر الاعتداء وتدعو الطلبة إلى الالتزام بمقاعد الدراسة
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 9:13 pm من طرف المهندسة

» نماذج إمتحاناتـ تفكير إبداعي ..
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 9:06 pm من طرف المهندسة

» نموذج إمتحانـ لمقرر المشكلات السلوكية لدي الأطفال
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 9:04 pm من طرف المهندسة

»  اختبار الذكاء الانفعالى .........
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 8:58 pm من طرف المهندسة

» هل أنت تتحدث مع نفسك ؟؟إذااًأدخل
What Is Marketing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 8:54 pm من طرف المهندسة

منتدى

موقع يتبع موقعنى للدردشه http://enriuqezaiuna.ahlamontada.com/h1-page

موقع شباب بونات زيونه

اكبر موقع عراقي لتجمع شباب وبنات زيونه منتدى ترفيهي http://enriuqezaiuna.ahlamontada.com/

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

أفضل 10 فاتحي مواضيع

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى

What Is Marketing

المهندسة
    المهندسة
    أدارية
    أدارية

أوسمتي : What Is Marketing Amkaabad-c3fd6f3982
    هــداء : What Is Marketing 75786810
    أعطائك للمنتدى : مميز
    عدد المساهمات : 93
    نقاط : 275
    تاريخ التسجيل : 17/05/2011
    العمر : 43
    الموقع : https://baghdad-university.mam9.com/

What Is Marketing Empty What Is Marketing

مُساهمة من طرف المهندسة الأربعاء مايو 25, 2011 8:09 pm

What is Marketing?

[*]The term marketing has changed and evolved over a period of time, today marketing is based around providing continual benefits to the customer, these benefits will be provided and a transactional exchange will take place.
    [*]The Chartered Institute of Marketing define marketing as ‘The management process responsible for identifying , anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitability’
    [*]If we look at this definition in more detail Marketing is a management responsibility and should not be solely left to junior members of staff. Marketing requires co-ordination, planning, implementation of campaigns and a competent manager(s) with the appropriate skills to ensure success.
    [*]Marketing objectives, goals and targets have to be monitored and met, competitor strategies analyzed, anticipated and exceeded. Through effective use of market and marketing research an organization should be able to identify the needs and wants of the customer and try to delivers benefits that will enhance or add to the customers lifestyle, while at the same time ensuring that the satisfaction of these needs results in a healthy turnover for the organization.
    [*]Philip Kotler defines marketing as ‘satisfying needs and wants through an exchange process’
    [*]Within this exchange transaction customers will only exchange what they value (money) if they feel that their needs are being fully satisfied, clearly the greater the benefit provided the higher transactional value an organization can charge.
    [*]The marketing concept
    [*]The concept of marketing has changed and evolved over time. Whilst in today’s business world, the customer is at the forefront, not all businesses in the past followed this concept. Their thinking, orientation or ideology put other factors rather then the customer first. Let us examine these below.
    [*]Production Oriented: The focus of the business is not the needs of the customer, but of reducing costs by mass production. By reaching economies of scale the business will maximize profits by reducing costs.
    [*]Product Orientation: The company believes that they have a superior product, based on quality and features, and because of this they feel their customers will like it also.
    [*]Sales Orientation: The focus here is to make the product, and then try to sell it to the target market. However, the problem could be that consumers do not like what is being sold to them.
    [*]Market Orientation: Puts the customer at the heart of the business. The organization tries to understand the needs of the customers by using appropriate research methods, Appropriate processes are developed to make sure information from customers is fed back into the heart of the organization. In essence all activities in the organization are based around the customer. The customer is truly king!
    [*]In today’s competitive world putting the customer at the heart of the operation is strategically important. Whilst some organizations in certain industries may follow anything other then the market orientation concept, those that follow the market orientation concept have a greater chance of being successful

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء مايو 08, 2024 5:09 am